Your Liverpool, NY Primary Care Physician
At Northway Medical Associates, we believe that preventive care is the best option whenever possible. That's why we're proud to provide a wide variety of preventive treatments including regular physicals, nutrition counseling, and diagnostic tests & scans. We use only the latest technology in our office, ensuring that your treatment is always as fast and effective as possible – and thanks to modern diagnostic technology, we can detect and treat more diseases and illnesses than ever before.
Medical Tests in New York for Any Condition
We strive to make medical care a convenient process, which is why we offer a wide variety of tests, scans, and other diagnostic procedures right from our office. Offering these procedures in-house means you don't have to visit a specialist to take the scan, and it allows us to see your results as soon as possible. Our tests and scans include:
- Lab Tests: While somewhat of an umbrella term, these tests are performed in a lab and often used to determine the composition of tissue in a biopsy.
- EKGs: Also called electro cardiograms, these tests measure the electrical output of the heart, helping to spot any irregularities.
- Hearing tests: Hearing tests are crucial to protecting your hearing into old age.
- Pulmonary Function Testing: This is another umbrella term for any test that measures the capacity, strength, or any other metric of the lungs.
- DEXA Scans: These scans use an advanced form of x-ray to measure bone density, body composition, body fat, and a variety of other variables.
- Holter Monitoring: Similar to an EKG but longer-term, a Holter monitor measures the electrical activity of your heart over the course of one or two days.
- Pap test: Also called a pap smear, this test looks for cervical cancer, a common and dangerous condition in women.
- Blood draw: Drawing blood for blood work lets us understand the composition of your blood, giving a holistic picture of overall health and letting us spot any diseases that may be present.
Schedule a Family Doctor Appointment in Fulton & Baldwinsville, NY
Tests and scans like these help us spot problems and diseases early on, before they've progressed into severity and when they're still at their easiest to treat. If you have any questions about our preventative treatment procedures or would like one of these tests for yourself, we would be happy to speak with you. Call us today at (315) 598-7105 for our Fulton office or (315) 635-5700 for our Baldwinsville office, or if you'd like to go ahead and schedule an appointment, you can do so using our online form. We're excited to hear from you, and we look forward to keeping you and your family healthy for many years to come!